Purple Pearl and Wallpaper on Peacock

I've done two Konadicures since coming back from NYC. My Flower Power was good during the trip but I had to change it once I got home. 

This one is just a variation of my Flower Power. This picture was taken after 5 days of wear...I realized I haven't taken a picture of it yet and I was planning on changing my Konadicure today.
I used China Glaze Grape Pop and Finger Paints Well-Cultured Pearl as base colours and switched them up for stamping. For this I had tried the "Sticky Sandwich" method. 

I used Orly Bonder as a base coat and then applied my base colours on top. Then another coat of Orly Bonder then another layer of base colour. Then ANOTHER layer of Orly Bonder then my Seche Vite Top Coat. 

As you can see, no chipping, very very minimal tip wear. 


My current Konadicure is what I call Wallpaper on Peacock. 

For Base Coat I used Orly Bonder and I did the "Sticky Sandwich" method again. Then I used Joe in Peacock for my base colour. Then for stamping I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Rave Review Critique which my friend told me about. I love stamping with it! I never ONCE had to re-do a stamp! I used M65 for the flowers and vines. Then Seche Vite for my top coat.

Doesn't it look like wallpaper? =D

I've been a very bad girl. I had gone to Sally's and bought 3 Finger Paints nail polishes in Well-Cultured Pearl, Silver Sculpture and Hue Rang? I also ordered 4 plates before I left for NYC and a week later I got my haul!! I bought M64, M65, S6 and S9. If you're wondering where I order my supplies from, I order from www.wowsocool.com. They send your orders pretty fast and if your order is $20 or more, they ship for free to U.S. and Canada!

'Til the next Konadicure!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Please feel free to comment! =) Also, please check back because I will respond to your comments here!

Back to Home Back to Top Base Coat and Beyond. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.