Haul part 2 and good news!

Gah! So much for putting up part 2 of the haul soon!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to do so!

14 MAC pigment samples that we ordered from The Beauty Sampler! Awesome choices of different pigments varying from around $2.50 to $3.00 for a 1/4 teaspoon and shipping was only $2.50! The good thing too is that you can choose the amount that you're getting! From 1/4 to 1/2 to 3/4 to full teaspoon.

From top left going clockwise:
Mauvement, Heritage Rouge, Old Gold, Vanilla

From top left going clockwise:
Revved Up, Vintage Gold, Mega Rich, Gold Stroke

From top left going clockwise:
Pink Bronze, Golden Olive, Gold Mode, Revved Up, Blue Brown, Pink Pearl

3 out of the 14 pigments were mine: Revved Up, Pink Pearl and Mauvement.

This is a shot of all of the pigments I`ve collected so far. The stack on top are my Bella Pierre shimmer pigments and the rest are my MAC pigments.

On a happy note...I just recently got engaged!!! Hence me not posting this haul right away plus the lack of swatches! I'm super excited but I'm gonna have to put a hold on my spending so I can save up for the wedding!

5 comments:

Swatch And Learn said...
November 7, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Oh my gosh! Congratulations on your engagement! :D I'm so happy for you, Kee!

Nice haul - Old Gold and Blue Brown look really intriguing! :)

KeeKalena said...
November 7, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Thank you so much Mary!!! <3

And of course you're intrigued by the duo chrome pigments! Old Gold and Blue Brown are amazing!

Kalmo said...
January 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

OMG You have a blog, super cool!  Thanks again for letting me use your pictures.  I would have pulled the trigger on the Tiffany version but I was too lazy to place a phone order lol.  Oh great haul.  I think it's a great idea to get pigments samples because I can't imagine ever using up a full bottle.  Vanilla is beautiful :)

Camille Orate said...
April 20, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Hi Kee! Congratulations on the engagement! And love your makeup haul! :)

Unknown said...
February 25, 2020 at 7:23 PM

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you buried within his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, treasure and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work better than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful instinct is absolutely essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his soul and heart for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Please feel free to comment! =) Also, please check back because I will respond to your comments here!

Back to Home Back to Top Base Coat and Beyond. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.