Tagged!

Danielle and my Puppy have tagged me for the stylish blogger award and blog with substance award. Thanks muchly ladies!!


For the Stylish Blog Award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about myself...hhhmmm.

* I love to sing and dance. You can usually find me singing and/or dancing most times of the day. I've been doing both since I was literally a year old so it's a hard habit to break!
* I am a nurse who helps people get pregnant. 
* Another obsession that I have are my eyelashes and anything to do with them. I never cared this much for my eyelashes until about 2 yrs ago when I woke up and found a huge gap in my left eye. Ever since then I've been obsessing over length, thickness etc.
* I was born in the Philippines and came to Canada when I was 11 years old.
* I can still speak 2 dialects from the Philippines fluently.
* I am an only child, but I've got lots of sister friends!!
* I like it when I find new comments on my blog...it makes me smile reading them!

For the Blog with a Substance Award:

1. Thank and link back to the giver of the award.
Thank you to Chel...my polish sister!!
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words:  Sharing creativity through my nails.
3. Pass it on to other bloggers that you feel have substance in their blogs.

I don't think I can tag 15 bloggers but here are the ones I do want to tag.


Welcome to some new followers that I see. Thank you for taking the time to read my humble blog. =)

2 comments:

ChellzzBellzz said...
January 20, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Sing and dance during most of the times of the day. LOL!
Even when you aren't supposed to be singing! LOL!

Oh Kitty, how I love you. =*)

Angeles said...
January 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Thanks for the award...! You're lovely ;-)
Kisses from Barcelona

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Please feel free to comment! =) Also, please check back because I will respond to your comments here!

Back to Home Back to Top Base Coat and Beyond. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.